Sunday, February 8, 2015

I do not have much but I can tell you this. BEING A GRANNY IS THE BEST!!!!

'I do not really have too much for this week. Its been nuts this week- wodding has been so tough- but I made it through another week.

LURONG....I am failing miserably. Saturday I had 2 cheats in one day. no excuses..I am just sucking at it this round. I dont really know what else to say. So many variables right now. All I know is that I am TRYING! My focus is just not with the challenge I NEED TO TURN THAT AROUND. 


Still loving the menus. I have kind of prepped some things and left some things for week night cooking. I DO NOT LOVE IT. But I love eating the menu someone else had to think about. 

We are SO surprised
I am still happy Scarlet is done!
Just going to share a few of the moments Miss Lady Sass and I had this weekend! HUGE kudos to my Daughter (in law) Jenna for being an amazing Mother- the amount of patience you have does not go unnoticed. Here are just a few of the moments I shared with this little one! I call this Selfie Central!




Nappy hair girls in da house!

Scarlet was pretty much over me at this point

Let me get to food stuff. I do fantastic during the week but the weekends are killing me. I am loving the bacon and egg muffins from last week so I am just doing them again. But I also hard boiled a dozen eggs- if you havent caught on to this DO IT 23-25 minutes 350 and you are done- let them just sit until they cool off put them in the fridge and they are there for you in a pinch!

I do love this soup recipe for this week- I opted to use chicken thighs, I grilled them then chopped them up -to this soup I threw in a jalapeno I seeded one side and also added squash noodles. This is so yum!
Not quite to Holy Trinity but close!

When all else fails add jalepeno

My noodles...spiralized squash




I was not kidding when I told you I didn't have much! I hope all of you doing Lurong are doing well- If not- tomorrow is Monday-a new fresh start! I am just taking it ONE day at a time at this point- its all I can do- Hang in there ya'll 2 more weeks. We got this...then right into the Open...CANT WAIT!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment