Sunday, August 17, 2014

I suck at Selfies....Napa....an AMAZING mix of peace and CRAZY!!

SELFIES ARE SO STUPID!!!!!

I will never understand how they are taken and better yet WHY??
Scarlets first selfie with Granny Jo!
Me taking a pic of Liz taking a selfie
Pool Selife....yes that is a huge snake in the pool
Scarlet however took her first selfie last night...I MIGHT have helped her push the button..so here is me..attempting to take a selfie...

Trying to get an "angel" selfie



 If you are currently taking selfies and you are GOOD at it....go on with yo bad self ...otherwise please ...let it go...its SO stupid..and so hard to do. 







Its no secret I spent 5 days in Napa. This was SO necessary and so needed and appreciated. I have to tell you- we are getting better at this every year! I have to get better at documenting how we eat ...I tell myself this every year but then again its almost like I want to keep it a secret- I will share a pic of 1 dessert...camppireFie.....(on the menu it MIGHT say Campfire Pie....)




 Was so loving being able watch Scarlet on Saturday
We did alot. Being a Granny is the BEST!!! I took her to the park...she was not so sure about the slide but she had no issues scurrying up these steps...she is getting so mobile and fast...she is so CLOSE to walking!!! I am so excited! she is into everything and I LOVE IT!!
 Has this happened to anyone besides me??? I am in a super huge hurry at Costco- I get home and realize that my avocado bag is ripped opened and I have only 4 avocados instead of 5???? THAT PISSED ME OFF!! How did I not notice?
 Here is my food ish for this week. I purchased the big bag of greens. Loving the salad thing. Summer is quickly winding down and before we know it salads are going to be a thing of the past and we are going to be into soups!!! So here I have chicken tenders-Still loving the salt, pepper, red pepper flakes and chili powder (stole this idea from my sister Amy) and also grabbed some Salmon -why Salmon?? my Pops apparently got skunked while we were gone...so I had to settle for store bought fish.
4 bags of tenders 5 slices of salmon

 I also did some easy quick guacamole. I did 2 avocados-tomatillo salsa- 1 diced jalapeno-1 lime- garlic salt and cayenne pepper. I will use this with my eggs and my salad dressing.


In summary- food- keeping it simple-eggs and mixed greens for breakfast and lunch and dinner going to stay lean with salmon and grilled chicken - My Bountiful Basket had papaya, mango- champagne grapes and plums- as well as cauliflower-celery-potatoes- onions tomatoes and green peppers. I will be using ALL!!!

In closing just a few more pics of Napa. A huge thanks to my sis Robin who is truly the "hostess with the mostess" she makes this trip amazing for us and I love her so dearly. Thanks Sis for everything you do! 



Robin and Mom love this pic!!
We do not ALWAYS have to take serious photos
We didnt get our pic in front of the bakery -Starbucks would have to do

Me and my Momma!! This was and AMAZING dinner. Bistro Jeanty

Again- sometimes we get to good around!!

LOVE LOVE THIS PIC!!!
This is how we look- sad and stuff- when we know we are leaving the next day


In closing. After not Wodding AT ALL while in Napa-and just running one time...I did this WOD on Saturday- OMG!!! Holy get your mind right...this hurt ALOT!!! My posterior chain today might be thanking me...but right now it feels like it is scolding me. I try to NEVER complain when doing a Heroes wod but the aftermath of this one..I scaled the crap out it and it still hurt.. what lesson did I learn? I really need to more Turkish getups


HAVE A GREAT WEEK ALL. EAT CLEAN AND TRAIN DIRTY!!
CRONI...OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment