Friday, February 1, 2013

Angels for Alex is finally here! and why before and after pics are necessary

I don't have a lot for a Friday. It's been a long crazy week and just so glad I made it to Friday without losing my mind.

Tomorrow is going to be a big day for CF22. I can't imagine the work that Kat, Liz, Andy, Matt, Jake, Garrett...Just to name a few have put into making sure this event matches the class of our box. I am sure its been stressful as the event has gathered a large number of people and thinking from the business aspect of it all, you get a lot of bodies in a gym and they start throwing weights around and throwing themselves on the floor the first concern will always be everyone's safety. But I say this with all the confidence I have, if anyone can pull this event off - it will be CF22. I am sure I will there late tonight getting things prepped for tomorrow and I am so happy to help. It's going to be amazing. If you have a minute go through the blog that Alex's parents have. Its a good read. Get some tissues though. What an awesome family and amazing kid.
http://www.kathyhterry.blogspot.com/

Meet Alex. What a little soldier!

If you are still interested in doing this-I am certain you can still register and if you just want to show up an maybe volunteer (doing what I don't know) or you are curious to see how classy CF22 really is-this is great event.
  http://angelsforalex.wodhub.com/

Bring your dollars there is going to be a raffle. I personally want to thank WOD Love Clothing for donating some items. It's always nerve racking for me to ask for anything. I am just that independent of a person. They were amazing-sent more than I could have ever asked for and I am excited to snap some pics of the winners of their items to share with them. Thanks Ladies.

LAST AND CERTAINLY NOT LEAST: This is why I PREACH before and after pictures- lets check in with Jo-

You should remember Jo. She is one of my first before and afters. I have been slacking on my stories but I have a really good one for next week.
ANYWHO....This is why this is so important. Now I think Jo and I might be obsessed with our middles. Not sure why must bet that area we are both working to improve. If you are working to improve arms or legs or whatever just make sure they are in the picture.
So here you go. These 3 pictures are from the first challenge Jo did as well as a second challenge and now the current challenge. What if she didn't have these pictures tracking her progress? You see yourself everyday! And sometimes its hard for you to see your progress. TAKE PICTURES AND TAKE THEM OFTEN! When you are having a SH*T day (sorry as always Mom) you go back to were you were, where you are and that gets you to where you need to be.
Thanks Jo for always being a sport.

 
These pictures are in an odd order. The top pick is challenge 2- bottom pics are challenge 1 and the picture she took before this challenge started on Monday.
 
Keep pushing all-keep taking pictures and hope to see you all out at CF22 tomorrow!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment