Sunday, March 9, 2014

14.2 is done..bring on the next 14.3- New containers a food preppers DREAM!!

14.2 is over. Well for me it is. Did ok at best..tore a little..not ever happy about tearing..it messes with my wodding and it makes me cranky. 
Its not that bad. I know. I still hate it





14.2 was nuts. At first I was ok with what I got but then I got home and I started wondering if I couldn't have done better. I have to stick with one and done. I don't think even if I did it again I could get more reps. I rested too much but I can't imagine I would do it any different. Tonight I sit at 4th in the Southwest and 59th Worldwide. I know it will change alot tomorrow..I don't think I care too much. 
I am now super anxious to see what lies ahead!! 




The weekend went WAY TOO FAST!!! It's crazy how quickly it goes by anymore! 
The weather has been amazing!! Was able to get some great running in on Saturday!!! KEEP THIS GOOD WEATHER COMING WE ALL NEED IT SO BAD!!!

Got a great Bountiful Basket. Lots of fruit but tons of veggies too. Had to give some of my fruit to the Mr. But I am stoked about the green!! So here is what I got, celery, cauliflower, kale, asparagus and spaghetti squash, Anaheim chilies and oh Jicama..trying to decide what to do with that. Fruit side- lots of little pears, apples, oranges, grapefruits and Asian pears! Very good basket! 

Food prep is staying simple. It's so working for me. I feel its one thing I might actually be in control of at the current moment. And that's a great thing!
I did a rotisserie chicken...BOO!! I rarely get a crappy chicken...I guess I was due..it almost seemed not cooked...I pulled what I could but kind of disappointed!
I am totally digging the chicken sausages that I had last week so I threw more of them on the grill..GET OUT AND GRILL PEOPLE!!!! Get outside and soak up some of that vitamin D while the getting is good!!! 
Random thought about fats..I am discovering that sometimes I cut too far back on my fats. I know this seems strange but it is possible. I can tell by my energy levels when I haven't had enough. 
Back to food, this week- bought a HUGE fillet of salmon from Costco

I did my norm..don't mind my freaking counter mess. Sea salt - pepper- greek seasoning, red pepper flakes- fresh lemon and dill. Throw that sucker on the grill and presto- I actually was able to get 8 servings out of this one for 20.53

This is so simple and so good!! I can have any of the green that I got in my basket with this. I also grabbed a bag of the ever famous kale salad that I love to get from Costco...MY GREEN CUP RUNNETH OVER THIS WEEK. 

SHOES!!!
A post would not be complete without a picture of my sweet Scarlet. I am so in love with this little nugget! I am so thankful that my kiddos make an effort to support me in what I am doing and bring this sweetness along. She brings my so much JOY!!! 
I imagine in the pic on the right she is wondering what those shiny things on her feet are...and the left...I LOVE that she is reaching out for the little goat...poor goat..this little babe got a hold of my hair..watch out! I can't believe this little miss is going to be 5 months this week...where in the hell is the time going?

Who besides me gets excited over containers???? I think I have more plastic containers with lids than I have actual dishes. Went to IKEA last night and was completely overjoyed with this find! so many sizes with so many lids! This combo is a food preppers DREAM!!!!

Well ..interesting. That's about it. I usually have SO much to say. Right now...not so much. I am in a bit of a struggle and I wish I had a ton of deep ish to lay down..but I really don't. 

I have this....when nothing seems to be going the way you want or need it to...just lift!




Here's to a big fat strong week!! Be you- be real- work hard-eat clean and train dirty...somehow it all works out in the end!!

Croni...out!

No comments:

Post a Comment