Wednesday, July 24, 2013

"Ya hear that Rich??".......

I have NO food business today- this is just way more important- possibly food for the SOUL!!

I have to apologize in advance for my steal today, I really try not to duplicate what CrossFit22 posts...but I feel like I would be selling people short not to share this. The is a competitor in the mens 60+ AT THE CROSSFIT GAMES!!!

I kid you not...I have 4 seasons of emotions while watching this. On so many levels I can relate. Here are some excerpts that I absolutely LOVED!!!

"We take this as serious as Rich Froning"

"my whole CrossFit experience has been one unfolding joyful ride!"

"God willing I'll finish alive"

"I ran marathons, but I could not out run my disease"

"Sanctuary"

"....this is my refuge..."

If you haven't already- watch this from start to finish! It's almost 7 minutes but I promise you won't be disappointed!!!
 
Super bummed that all I can do is just insert the link- so PLEASE click on it and view it from start to finish and let me know if you don't feel a monster wave of emotions!!
 
 
Finish out the week strong folks. If your week has been like mine so far...take time to throw a 50# sandbag on your back and do a few hill runs followed by a heavy deadlift ladder...Its good for what ails you.
 
In closing- I am not shy about stealing other peoples ish today. LOVED THIS!!!
 

CRONI OUT!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment