Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas to all...and to all a good night.

Not sure why I love this blurry photo so much!

 
I am at a loss for words. I just watched the news for the first time today. I had no idea of the tragic happenings of this morning in New York. I am saddened and sickened that these kind of people exist. I can't say much more.

What I can say is, again, now is a great time to take a long hard look at your life. The new year is around the corner. Who do you desire to be in 2013? Who do you want to impact? how do you plan on getting there? get planning NOW! tomorrow is clearly never promised.

Wrap your arms around the people you love and be so very grateful that you have them with you tonight. Take the monetary meaning out of today and tomorrow and just be thankful and gracious for everything you are so blessed to have.

I just want my family- my sweetheart-his family to know how thankful I feel today and how blessed I am that I am blogging tonight and not mourning the loss of a loved one.

Have a very Merry Christmas! Be safe and be thankful always.
From my house to yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment