Friday, December 14, 2012

Short and sweet

First and foremost I just want to say that I am sickened by the news of today's tragedy in CT. I am so heartbroken and devastated for the families of the people who this will be effecting.
Ironic really it happened on a day where my family is reflecting the loss of my brother Shane with today being his birthday. It makes you really stop and realize and think about how truly blessed you are that you made it through and lived to see another day. Love your loved ones. Do it now before its too late.
That's all.

Today I had 2 people ask me the same question so I am going to address it. The title of my blog is Just a no BS blog. And today I was asked "don't you EVER cheat blah blah blah"

Yes you idiots (kind of a not so nice word thought about taking it out..but no bs right?)...I cheat. I try not to but yes there are times when I eat foods that I know really aren't good for my body. What do I eat you ask? UHHH ever had Lays Cheddar and Sour Cream potato chips?? They are amazing-ever had the pineapple flavored licorice they sell at Costco?? Also..on a really REALLY bad day...I might eat Taco Bell..GROSS RIGHT? Yes. I am human...I have horrible eating days just like everyone else. I didn't cheat this week so I am not posting about it...when I do you all will be the first to know.
I also have crappy ass days where I don't feel like working out and I don't feel like being happy and cheerful and I just feel like pushing down everyone I see. What I usually do on those days?? try and check my attitude at the door and WOD anyway. Pretty simple right?
So that's it kids. That's my Friday post.
Oh one more thing...I have one little itty bitty thing to be happy about- My new wrist wraps came in the mail today! YUP cant WAIT to try them out.



1 comment:

  1. Tell me how you like the wrist wraps, I need new ones!! Here's the difference between you and some of thethe folks that have to focus on the negative side of progress:

    When you make the decision to "cheat", you go into it with full knowledge of the effects you will experience. When they "cheat", they go into it with a head full of excuses and justifications about how those effects don't or won't matter.

    You're smarter than that, which is why you will always have some people try to bring you down by emphasizing the small regress and not your incredible progress.

    You are the epitome of progress and you are an inspiration to many!!

    ReplyDelete