Thursday, December 13, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things...

It's Thursday...FINALLY...the day before Friday..Comp Class day and oh boy it did not disappoint. It was super rough but exhilarating all at the same time. The Clean Pull that frustrated me SO BAD actually got a little higher and came a little easier today..so it is true...if you practice things you will get better at them. This is what our comp class looked like today..(Estrogen+Matt meaning three bad ass chicks and my brother Matty) What is cool about this pic?? Everything...
 
Look closely...look at the weights on the floor...the multiple bars...Matt at the head of class...etc etc..I love how this looked tonight. My second pic..this is how I look AFTER this class..makes me miss my girl Mandy Rose...chalk everywhere.
 
Sometimes I think my throat is always sore because I inhale so much freaking chalk on a daily basis. Odd I know..a few of my favorite things.
 
Weekend is almost here...food supply that I cooked on Sunday is getting low - what's your plan for the weekend? Eating out?? if you are PLAN AHEAD. If you are determined to stay focused on good eating- always ALWAYS plan ahead. I will tell you what I do. I google the menu of the establishment that we are going to and look at the menu ahead of time-yes I do this-pretty much everytime...if there is a menu available pick 2 or 3 things and plan how you will modify if you have to- no oil-hold the bread-whatever your focus might be. Here's a good example-Red Iguana-LOVE THAT PLACE- The shrimp fajitas are devine! Ask for them..no oil..hold the tortilla and if they bring them don't use them...guac is legal...pic de gallo is legal..simple..you just turned an eating out experience into a good one. Skip the chips if at all possible...if you eat them..have a plan..5 chips and you are done..sound OCD'ish? it is but these are the things I do. Last rant on this. DONT BE AFRAID TO ASK FOR MODIFICATIONS...most place will not tell you no. I even did it at Ruth Chris once..no problem.
I had another rant but I think it deserves its own page. It has to do with haters. I will save that for next week.
Hope everyone had a great day..if you haven't rested yet this week-be thinking about when you will...My rest day will be Sunday..the Sabbath..a day of rest!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment