Sunday, December 9, 2012

WHAT AND WHY????

With so many blogs out there these days I am sure you are all wondering...WHY?? WHAT FOR?
It's basic and simple. I have so much to say...Lots of words. And somewhere in those words might be something useful someone may be able to use to change or get better. My blog will consist of the following(its now when you decide whether or not this blog has a place in your life) FAMILY, CROSSFIT, FOOD, FUN and everything in between. I have a kind of no nonsense approach to who I am and what I am about. I am human and sometimes I try and fail...but many times I try and I am successful. I will report on both. I have no shame. Sometimes I have crappy ass bad days (yes there might be occasional cuss words on this blog) and sometimes I have days that couldn't have been better- I had a great clean eating day, I nailed all my Oly lifts or I kicked booty on a WOD..I had a great conversation with my sweetheart. Whatever it is..this blog will not only point out the good but my struggles as well.
My life has been quite the journey. I have been blessed and then some. I have struggled with my weight and my overall appearance all of my life. I would be lying if I said I sometimes revert to that old mentality..but then I quickly realize how far I have come and can not help but be thankful.
I have an AMAZING family. I have a AMAZING son and daughter in law and I feel so blessed with her addition to our sweet little family.
I love CrossFit. I love everything about it. I love the concept-I love the feeling I get after a WOD laying on the floor wondering what in the HELL just happened. I love what it has done for my mind and my body not to mention my attitude (hehe those of you who know me well get this 100%). So many of my rants will be CrossFit related. I love CrossFit Lisbeth and although I will never be the writer she is...I aspire to be able to say things just as point blank as she has. So I will be sharing her material OFTEN. Again- I love CrossFit-and I always tell people who ask me about it...Its not for everyone but for me, where I am in life right now? Its for ME! And since this is my blog..I will be talking about it...ALOT!!!
I eat Paleo. I love it. I believe in it and I am not afraid to talk about it...for hours...and hours..I will be sharing recipes -things I have learned about Paleo and how you can make it work for you. I have lots of tricks and tips and ideas. I might even go so far as to post my menus for the week- welcome to the world ..my world of repetitive eating.
And lastly I LOVE TO HAVE FUN. This may be a trip to Vegas with  my sweetie- or dinner with my kids, it could be a conversation with friends about something funny..whatever it may be. I will  be sharing.
And lastly. There will be no excuses. I am going to point blank talk about what I think is real and what is working for me and I won't be sugar coating what it takes to get to where you want to be.
This is going to so much fun!! Can't wait to get started! Let real life begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment