Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Talapia ...Possibly manna from heaven?

So amped about the blog views when I do a before and after story. I know why. Beyond inspiring right? I love that it's the holiday season and the New Year is right around the corner and I am sure people are thinking "this is it...this is the year I am going to get off my ass and do something physical and eat healthy"..it got me thinking...I have enough before and afters to get me to the end of the year with posting more than 1 a week. So there it is..be watching for it. I think my next post will completely blow most people away. I might have a soldiers story coming up as well. These are going to be good so make sure you are following.

Today's post-its going to be really short. It's no secret that I am doing a competitors class. In the past 3 days I have pulled a bar doing some form of an Oly lift 184 times. I have rowed roughly 5,600 meters-tomorrow I will run a 5k and I might do a flight simulator of DUBS, today I did a 25 min metcon. I was happy to hear my comp class coach (and my awesome brother Matty) say that I will need to eat more and some other profound things about rest and such. I am about meatloafed and rotisserie chickened out so what for dinner? Tilapia..yes..that's my sub, my staple mixed greens..added mushrooms and avocado for my fat with some olive oil and lemon..absolutely delightful. By the way, the talipia at Costco is awesome-they are not flat fillets they are kind of roundish and super meaty and absolutely delicious. Well here. This is dinner.
My word of advise for today...listen to your body..if you need to rest...rest..those nagging muscle aches could be something more serious. Words to live by. WORD.
Uhh no,,these are not my Holiday plates..these are everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment